Friday, May 11, 2007

Along my way...

This is not an easy month for me. However it has come to an ending for this time of period. I will be completing my study life in 15 days! And I am going to begin a new chapter of my life, a new beginning=)

There is always things which we need to walk through in our path. Relationship between family, friends, and the loved one. People comes, and people leave. We fall, and we stand again. No one can help us if we do not realise and understand the pain. To understand it is not easy. We need to go through it sometimes, and therefore we are responsible for our actions and not complain about it.

I am blessed and thankful that I have a mentor who guided me along this difficult time of my life. I learned to open up my heart, be positive, and subconsciously I become stronger. My mentor says if winter is here...spring cannot be very far away.......and if there is rain and sun....there will be a rainbow waitng for us.

Nothing happens without a reason. My mentor says The Universe is out there to guide us and not to take blames and faults. We made the mistakes and we answer for it. Each and every word said and actions done is being received by the Universe. The returns can come in many forms and I feel the best reward is being loved by my family and friends.

I thank the good Universe for sending me my mentor at the right time........and I wish her the very best and may she be filled with lots of love....for she love me without any condition. Loving her always.....The Lady Jade.



2 comments:

SkyHorse said...

Seeing things in perspective, it gives your better understanding of its dimensions on other sides. Then, you get a full picture rather than just one sided flat surface.

All the best in your future's undertaking after 2 weeks! :-)

Soul_Voice said...

Beauty is life when life unveils her holy face.
But you are life and you are the veil.
Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
But you are eternity and you are the mirror...there you see love within.
With blessings, love and light.